The daily report of the Rafic Hariri University Hospital on the latest COVID-19 developments indicated today that 53 critical cases are currently receiving treatment inside the hospital.
It also announced that the call center for the COVID-19 vaccine service provides citizens and residents with assistance by filling-out the registration form for those wishing to take the vaccine or following-up on the previously filled-out registration form, by calling the landline # 01-832070 or WhatsApp # 70-056182.
The report outlined the below records for the past 24 hours:
– Number of vaccines against Coronavirus taken at the Covid-19 Vaccine Center: 0
– Number of examinations conducted in the hospital laboratories: 260
– Number of patients infected with Coronavirus who are currently in the hospital for follow-up: 111
– Number of suspected cases: 23
– Number of recovered patients in the hospital: 3
– Total number of recoveries at the hospital from the beginning of the pandemic to-date: 970
– Number of patients transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after improvement: 2
– Number of critical cases currently receiving treatment inside the hospital: 53
– Number of Deaths: 0
Source: National News Agency