The National News Agency publishes a general review of the biography of Minister of Telecommunications Mohammad Choucair:
– Born June 25, 1968.
– Married, father of a family of four children.
– Member of the Board of Directors of Patchi International SAL.
– President of the Board of Directors of Echtab SAL.
– President of the board of directors of Ekar capital for real estate SAL.
– Shareholder and member of Brand Star SPA company, Algeria-Procter & Gamble and Nestle.
– Member of the Board of Directors of Solidaire since June 23, 2018
– Head of the Lebanese economic organizations since 2018.
– Acting president of the Association of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of the Mediterranean area since 2018.
– Member of the administrative council of the Lebanese socio-economic council since 2017.
– Member of the advisory council of the Arab University of Beirut- Department of Business since 2017.
– Member of the Advisory Board of the University of Balamand-Department of Business since 2017.
– Honorary Consul of the Republic of Fiji in Lebanon since 2016.
– Vice President of the Union of Chambers of Commerce and Industry and Agriculture in Arab Countries in 2014.
– President of the Union of Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture in Lebanon in 2010.
– Chairman of the Board of Secretaries of the Lebanese Center for Arbitration and Mediation in 2010.
– Vice-president of the Lebanese-French Chamber of Commerce in 2010.
– Member of the Board of Directors of the International Chamber of Commerce-Lebanon from 2005 to 2019.
– Founder and shareholder in the “Bader” program, for young people from 2005 to 2019.
– Received several decorations and tributes in Lebanon and abroad.
– Masters in Arabic, French and English.
– University education: Faculty of Management of International Affairs, IAC, Paris.
Source: National News Agency